The Simplex SIS Modular Frame System stacks versatility upon versatility. The SIS provides a wide variety of enclosure solutions for cleanrooms, dust control, sound control, safety and other industrial applications. The system is designed for fast construction and can be easily customized. Enclosures can be fitted with HEPA filters and modular air conditioning units, or can be quickly adapted to existing ventilating and dust collection systems.
The Simplex SIS Modular Frame System is built around simple, strong, easy to assemble modules. You can quickly assemble three or four sided modular sections and latch or screw them together. It's that simple! Modules can be easily disassembled or expanded as your needs change.
- Heavy-duty 2-1/8” x 2-1/8” anodized aluminum extrusion framework.
- Basic extrusion used to build all types of structures, from simple machinery frames to cleanroom enclosures.
- Choice of compression latch or bolt-together designs to ensure a strong structural connection.
- Available with Simplex AirLock ceiling modules with integrated, fully gasketed 2” T-grid.
- Easy to customize to fit any application.
- Choice of pre-fabricated enclosures or bulk material to build your own enclosures.
- Casters are available to make enclosures portable.
- Leg levelers can be used for uneven floors or critical placement of rooms.