Protecting Critical Environments for 35 years
The Simplex SIS 212 Modular Frame System provides a wide variety of enclosure solutions for cleanrooms, dust control, sound control, safety and other industrial applications. The system is designed for fast construction and can be easily customized. Enclosures can be fitted with HEPA filters and modular air conditioning units, or can be quickly adapted to existing ventilating and dust collection systems.
The Simplex SIS Modular Frame System is built around simple, strong, easy to assemble modules. You can quickly assemble three or four sided modular sections and latch or screw them together. It's that simple! Modules can be disassembled or expanded as your needs change.
Outfit the SIS 212 enclosure with optional casters and you have an enclosure you can move around the shop floor wherever you need to guard a process from contamination.
- Heavy-duty 2-1/8” x 2-1/8” anodized aluminum extrusion framework.
- Basic extrusion used to build all types of structures, from simple machinery frames to cleanroom enclosures.
- Choice of compression latch or bolt-together designs to ensure a strong structural connection.
- Available with Simplex AirLock ceiling modules with integrated, fully gasketed 2” T-grid.
- Easy to customize to fit any application.
- Choice of pre-fabricated enclosures or bulk material to build your own enclosures.
- Leg levelers can be used for uneven floors or critical placement of rooms.
SIS 212 - One Extrusion Does It All!!
The standard SIS frame includes
a track for wall material inserts
Frames with integrated t-modules
Features and Applications of the SIS 212
Simplex Isolation Systems: a division of TMI, LLC | 14500 Miller Ave. | Fontana, CA 92336
909-429-0117 | Toll-Free: 800-854-7951 | Fax: 909-429-0217 | email@example.com
GOT A PROJECT? NEED A QUOTE? CALL US AT 1-800-854-7951.