Protecting Critical Environments for 35 years
Industrial Strip Doors
Save Energy Dollars and Protect your warehouse or factory with Armor-Bond Strip Doors
Armor-Bond strip doors are designed to perform under heavy-duty conditions--pallet jacks, heavy carts and even forklifts. Regulate the temperature or control dust in your warehouse or factory at those important points of exposure--loading dock doors and other entry points. Also keep dirt, wind, insects and birds from contaminating or otherwise affecting your operations.
Armor-Bond strips are mesh reinforced and are guaranteed for life against tearing within the first three inches of the mounting.
- Easy to install.
- Strips can easily be replaced or rotated within minutes without tools. Simply loosen the thumb screw at the end of each track and the strip slides out.
- The one-piece Armor-Bond mounting hardware is anodized for long life. Will not corrode.
- All strips are shipped flat (never rolled) so they hang perfect right out of the box.
- All Simplex mountings are supplied with hardware to allow you to mount to any wall surface. No special trips to the hardware store here.
- Choose from transparent or opaque strips depending on the application.
Compare Simplex and see the quality.
Heavy Duty Armor Bond Round Bead Flatwall Bar (Click here to download CAD file)
Heavy Duty Armor Bond Round Bead In-jamb Bar (Click here to download CAD file)
Armor Bond Industrial Strip Doors
Armor Bond Industrial Series Strip Doors
Simplex Isolation Systems: a division of TMI, LLC | 14500 Miller Ave. | Fontana, CA 92336
909-429-0117 | Toll-Free: 800-854-7951 | Fax: 909-429-0217 | email@example.com
GOT A PROJECT? NEED A QUOTE? CALL US AT 1-800-854-7951.
Armor-Bond strip doors answer the need for a strip that must perform under the most demanding conditions, standing up to heavy carts, pallet jacks and even forklift traffic.
Armor-Bond strips are mesh reinforced at the most crucial part of the strip, where it connects with the mounting. These strips are guaranteed for life against tearing within the first three inches of the mounting.